This is wordpress.com. Emphasizing on the importance of words, I write, not to impress others but to express myself… I hope not to relieve myself but to help others.
Q. What is the source of all that I have pressed here?
A. Thoughts. They will make your life or break it. All in your hands.
Words and Thoughts go together. What you impress, you call thoughts. What you express, you call words.
Here I have pressed a few thoughts of mine.
Some wonderful quotes on words from masters of words:
* “The ill and unfit choice of words wonderfully obstructs the understanding.” ~ Francis Bacon
* ”There are tones of voice that mean more than words.” ~ Robert Frost
* ”Wisdom is not in words; Wisdom is meaning within words.” ~ Khalil Gibran
* ”What is required is not a lot words, but effectual ones.” ~ Seneca
* ”A world of facts lies outside and beyond the world of words.” ~ Thomas Huxley
* ”Fools live to regret their words, wise men to regret their silence.” ~ William Henry
* ”Proper words in proper places make the true definition of style.” ~ Jonathan Swift
* ”Words without thoughts never to heaven go.” ~ William Shakespeare
I watched a program by Rev.Sam on God TV. He said that a Christian’s child will be a Christian, An Islam’s child will be an Islam and a Hindu’s child will be a Hindu. We are all God’s children. If we are God’s children, we should have powers just like him. Right? What is the power that humans have? It is the power to decree. A word once said or uttered is a decree and the universal force acts to make that word come true. So always say and think of the right things. They will come true.